YPAC Paper Award
One lucky YPAC member will be sent to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for the 11th Rio Pipeline Conference and Exhibition !
We are interested in a abstract and paper submission that addresses the multitude of challenges within our pipeline industry. The approach can include technical, social, political, economical and environmental aspects.
- Needs to be under 35 or have less than 10 years of experience in the pipeline industry.
- Needs to be a YPAC member and willing to give a brief presentation if selected.
- Needs to be a registered participant of the YPAC Pipeline Conference and Tradeshow 2017 on August 24th and 25th at Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, AB.
Approaches and Tips:
- You can use a topic that you have been working or researching within Pipeline industry, or
- Identify the current challenges that the Canadian Pipeline industry is facing and propose various solutions that the industry can collectively implement to address these issues.
- You can include technical, social, political, economic and environmental aspects. There is no limit and restrictions on topics and please relate your case to this conference theme of building trust.
Submit your abstract and paper here before July 30th, 2017.
The suggested format is the ASME format due to our affiliation with the ASME Pipeline Systems Division:
We are interested in everything you have to say and the format suggested is only a suggestion. Please note that YPAC does not intend to retain any material as copyright and the use of these papers for other journals, media, etc. will not be restricted.
- Use link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ypacc2017 and you will see EasyChair Login access.
- Create an account if you are a new user and log into your account.
- Make sure you search and add YPACC-2017 to “My Conferences”.
- Upload your paper and submit it. If you would like a status update, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be selected, you must register to be in attendance at the conference. At this time, the winner will be revealed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Zewei (Kurt) Tang via email@example.com or +1 (587) 889-4221. Only one candidate will be selected for the best paper award and obtain trophy / award at the conference.
Note: Papers will not be copyrighted by YPAC and therefore will be able to be used freely with respect to YPAC in distinguished journals and conferences.